Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Time to sell








I don't know but it sure is time now. Hence I 'll spend the next days putting my stuff on the net. I have a few candidates already for some stuff, but all needs to go.
In about 2 months, I'll have a plane to take. The day is coming closer and I can feel it every day growing. 

Btw I am not going towards Malta. Where I'm going is not yet completely decided but I'm growing closer towards a decision. I have two great options. I hope I can decide soon. I'll save the occasion of posting my destination till after my decision, in my next post.
For the curious ones: Yes, there will be white sandy beaches, and palm trees and above all a blue magnificent underwater paradise as well.

Rest me some work to do now, away with the materials that don't mean much to me and have some one else enjoy them, I won't be needing them anymore.
For a while I guess. Where I am going, there is no room nor time for this kind of comfort. And there doesn't need to be, does there? 

No no, where I 'm going, there will be plenty of different things attracting my mind, so much new things to explore, so much that I it's totally impossible to even start missing the comfort zone stuff and that for quite some time. That's without a doubt. 

My resignation time will be over in less than six weeks, you know how fast this is going? Well I'm realizing it more and more. I'll be having a good after work drink with the colleagues for sure.
And also I'll have to start setting up my last beers in Belgium party as well. For both family and good friends. Well it's not goodbye, it's supposed to be a see you later... :-)

I shouldn't think of this too much, and I'm also glad that I am taking this step, so it won't be that difficult, ... is what comes to my mind at times. For now, right? 

Anyways, so much for heads up. 







Some interesting blogs I 've come across this month: 


Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. 

The best travel apps for Iphone & android. 







No comments:

Post a Comment